We have a great mix of abilities and ages (over 15) who come together each week for this round robin, graded format. Below are the weekly kick-off times. Members and non-members welcome.
- Monday 5:30pm Ladies Competition. Contact Jeanie Runciman (0439 733 763)
- Tuesday 6:30pm Men’s Competition. Contact Steve Gort (0412 731 814)
- Thursday 6:30pm Mixed Competition. Contact Steve Gort (0412 731 814) or Jeanie Runciman (0439 733 763)
A more relaxed pace is the weekly social events both members and non-members enjoy.
- Wednesday 9:15am Ladies Doubles
- Saturday 1:30pm Everyone welcome
Light refreshments can be purchased from the club on comp/social events.
We have a number of different groups that we grade for Competition nights, from the advanced player (ITN 2, 3 or 4), and the intermediate player (ITN 5, 6 or 7), to the recreational player (ITN 8, 9, 10).
As long as you can serve and return/rally, then we can help you find the best group for your ability.
Whether you are a member or non-member you must contact the appropriate individuals (see below) to confirm your interest in the comp.
- Members: $8 for the night
- Non-members: $12 for the night
- Depending on the numbers and the weather for the evening, we normally play a total of 3 sets each.
- Each player will play a mixture of 2x Double matches and 1x Singles match.
- During the evening each player rotates around his or her group/grade.
- The noticeboard on the night will display who’s playing who.
- Each social comp can last several weeks (usually inline with the school term)
- Duration for the evening: 2 to 3 hours.
- On behalf of your fellow players we do ask that if you attend a comp night that you play all your matches that evening. Thankyou.