Steve’s coaching programs are conducted by Steve and his professional staff who all have strong playing backgrounds. Steve can tailor a program that works for you day or night.
- Private lessons for adults and juniors
- After school group lessons, holiday camps
- School coaching programs
- Junior coaching programs
- Adult clinics – Drills and skills
- Elite squad group training
- Corporate tennis packages
- Get fit with Cardio tennis workouts
- Children’s birthday parties
Absolutely the best way to fine tune your game and reach your full potential. Covering technical, tactical and mental aspects of the sport.
- 2013: Coached at The Southport School, Gold Coast
- 2012: Pro One Tennis Academy/Gold Coast coached all levels from elite players to hot shots.
- Coached the 2012 Australian over 80’s Ladies Senior Tennis Champion
- 2011: Australian Tennis ranking: 85. Manager and Head Coach at Byron Bay Tennis court.
- 2010: Australian Tennis ranking: 72. Coached the NSW Champion of Champions NSW Northern Area boy’s winner
- 2009: Head Coach and Manager at Byron Bay tennis courts tournament player
- 2008: Trained at the John Newcombe Tennis Academy in Texas USA in 2008 also playing Futures Pro Circuit until 2012
- 2005: Won the NSW Northern Area Champion of Champions in Inverell at 16 yrs old
- 2004: Byron Shire Junior Sports Person of the Year
Junior and Elite coaching program
Tennis balls have been developed to make it easier for children to learn the game, and thus enhance their enjoyment of tennis. This has been achieved by the manufacture of tennis balls which are designed to play ‘slower’ and which therefore allow greater opportunity for players to rally. There are 4 easy stages for children to progress through: Red, Orange, Green and Yellow.
Please note: The age categories for each Stage is only a guide. Steve and his team will assess your child’s ability to determine the best fit. The consideration is based on a range of factors which include social fun tennis as well as learning and improving the technical, tactical and mental skills the game has to offer.
Children use 25 per cent compression red balls that bounce lower, slower and are much easier to hit. They also play on three-meter or six-meter wide courts.
Children begin by exploring fundamental and perceptual motor skills and tennis basics, rally and challenge. They use 50 per cent compression orange balls and play on regular courts with reduced length.
Children play on a full-size court using 75 per cent compression green balls. Consolidate technique, strategy and develop physical skills.
Elite level for those players competing, or want to compete in tournaments. The program is designed to help develop both technical and tactical games in a fun, social environment.